- Create a complete, high-resolution copy of your video.
- Post your video on a video-hosting site such as YouTube, SchoolTube or Vimeo, and make sure that your video is public (we will not be able to view or judge a project that is set to private).
- Fill out the online entry form, using the link below. Please read the guidelines completely before filling out the form.
- Copy and paste the URL for your video directly from the web (using the web-hosting site selected above) into the online entry form. The video must be viewable outside of your school or district with a valid, public URL that our judges can access.
- Select only one competition category in which to enter your film. If you are not sure which category is appropriate, please enter into the Miscellany category.
- Teachers: For classroom projects, please submit only the “best” one or two for consideration (e.g., if your students are all creating similar projects on air pollution, please submit no more than two for consideration).
- Adobe Youth Voices Participants: For educators who participated in AYV training, please be sure to check the box on the entry form for all student projects developed through this program.
Submission questions? Please contact email@example.com