- Entrants must be between the ages of 12-24 at the time the project was produced. For entrants under the age of 13, please have a parent, teacher or instructor submit your project for you.
- Entries must have been completed on or after January 1, 2012.
- Entries must have a total running time of 15 mins or less.
- Video projects may be produced in school, in an after-school program, in a summer program or independently, and they must be self-contained and able to stand alone (e.g., not a segment of a larger project).
- Digital media presentations that are not film or video (e.g., PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.) are not eligible, but we encourage you to convert your presentation into a self-contained video.
- If your project includes copyrighted material, please follow the Center for Social Media guidelines for Fair Use or view the post on KQED Edspace, and be sure to cite your sources in the end credits.
- BAYMN FEST is an all-ages event. We request that all entries not include any nudity or profanity.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm PST, April 1, 2013.
- Entrants will be notified of the Festival selections on May 1, 2013. All communication will be sent to the email listed in the form, so please be sure it is active and checked often.
Download our criteria for selecting entries to BAYMN FEST.
How to Enter
Submission questions? Please contact email@example.com